Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jello Popcorn

This Popcorn is sooo good!! Sounds kinda weird but trust me you will be addicted
and you will want the whole bowl for yourself.
I got this recipe from my friend's mom Karen...I hope u don't mind me posting it :)

Jello Popcorn

1-stick of butter or margerine
1-bag of mini marshmellows
1-small box of raspberry jello (you can use any flavor but raspberry has been the best so far)
1-bowl of popcorn


Melt butter in saucepan, add marshmellows stir until marshmellows are melted. When it is all melted remove from heat and add jello. Stir until well blended. Pour over popcorn you may want to double the recipe cuz you will want more :)

1 comment:

Myles N Amanda said...

i forgot you did this blog!!! when i saw the jello popcorn i was all? wait other people know about this? haha.