Saturday, December 12, 2009

Velveeta Nacho Bake

Sorry I am not the best at taking pictures of food :) this was really good I thought...
I got it off the box of velveeta


Velveeta Nacho Bake


1 12oz pkg. Velveeta shells and cheese
1 lb. hamburger
1 pkg. taco seasoning
3/4 C. cheddar heese, divided
3/4 C. salsa
1/2 C. crushed tortilla chips


Heat oven to 400 degrees. Make shells and cheese as directed on package. While shells are cooking, cook meat with taco seasoning.

Stir sour cream in with prepared dinner. Spoon 1/2 of dinner mixture into 8 in square baking dish. Top with layers of meat mixture, 1/2 cheese, and remaining dinner mixture. Cover

Bake for 15 minutes. Top with salsa, crushed chips and remaining cheese. Bake for 5 min or until cheese is melted on the top.

*I didn't add the salsa to mine (Husband and I are not big fans of tomatoes)

No comments: